Thursday, August 21, 2008

About Me :)

Hi! My name is Callie and I'm a senior at Clemson majoring in Health Science Pre-professional Studies. Whenever I graduate (which is still to be determined) I plan to go into pharmacy, pathology, or something along those lines. I am a member of Kappa Delta and have been the historian for the past two years. I am also a bat girl for the Clemson baseball team and work in the University Housing office.

I am from Columbia and graduated from A.C. Flora in 2005. I am an only child and throughout the years my mom has become my best friend.

Some of my favorite things to do are hanging out with friends, laying out and floating around the new, amazing lazy river in Highpointe, listening to music, anything spontaneous, traveling, hiking with Beccaboo, and basically anything entertaining.

I hope that I have the opportunity one day to travel around the world. This past spring break I went to Rome and it was one of the best experiences that I have ever had. Not only did I get to see the breathtaking architecture but I got to learn about the history and everything that happened in the city.

I am looking forward to this semester and getting to know ya'll! :)

No comments: