Thursday, September 4, 2008

In the next ten years...

There is so much that I want to accomplish over the next ten years. I feel like the majority of my life has lead up to this. I would definitely say that my biggest fears are failure or being unsuccessful. Because of this, I have always set goals for myself and look forward to watching everything pan out over these upcoming years.

First and foremost, I see myself graduating from Clemson, which will happen in December of 2009. I see myself spending the remainder of my time here getting awesome grades and preparing and applying to pharmacy school. If all goes well, I will end up at MUSC. If not, I don’t exactly know where I will be but it will be a school just as challenging- just a little more expensive because of out-of-state tuition. But post-graduate life is all about paying off student loans right? I know I’m looking forward to it. I plan to graduate from pharmacy school when I am about 27 and finding a job quickly after that.

I plan on getting married and starting to have kids. I want 4 children as of now but that could change. Two or even three kids would suffice. However, before the children start coming around, I would like to travel around the world. This would be a great way to gain experience of other cultures and see what the rest of the world has to offer.

In the next ten years, I want stability. I am very independent and need to be able to stand on my own two feet without depending on someone else. But most importantly, in the next ten years, I just want to make an impact. I want someone to say that I impacted their life and it meant something. I want to continually show my mama that she did the most amazing job raising me single-handedly.

And while these 10 years are happening…I want to enjoy ever minute of it :)

No comments: