Sunday, September 28, 2008

Next Weekend

Next weekend I am going home and I could not be more excited! Every year when I come back to school, I always get caught up with everything going on here...schoolwork, FOOTBALL, sorority stuff, and just hanging out with friends, that I always forget that it has been so long since I've been home. I am an only child and my dad died when I was four. So, it has always just been my mom and me in our household. My mom has become my best friend and I talk to her all the time. Over the summer she was diagnosed with an autoimmune muscle disease. She's been getting a lot better since she found out what was wrong and we are hoping that it will go into remission over the next few years. Just being able to go home and spend time with her will make me happy. I am looking forward to next weekend to be able to relax, enjoy my mom's company, and escape from all the craziness of school. Home is where I always feel the best. :)

No comments: